Own a Piece of History! Landmark Farmhouse built circa 1695, known as “Risteau’s Garrison”. Located right next to historic Fort Garrison. This completely renovated home features modern amenities blended with Old World charm. 6 BR, 4.5 BA, 8 Fireplaces, 9 ft ceilings, gourmet eat-in kitchen, heated pool, cabana, brick terrace, and beautifully landscaped lot. Owners have continued renovations and upgrades, adding modern amenities without losing the original character.